How We Do It
Through our valued partnerships, our strategies include:
- COVID-19 Pop-up Vaccinations.
- Assist community members to set up an appointment
for their COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Providing COVID-19 Home Test Kits to community members.
- Community Engagement Circles provide opportunities for community members to meet with doctors and public health experts to learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations and COVID-19 in general and to ask questions or address any concerns regarding COVID-19.
- Door-to-door canvassing in our communities of emphasis to assist community members with COVID-19 vaccinations, information, and resources.
- Health literacy information regarding COVID-19 and resources.
- Develop policy recommendations from community members and provide those recommendations to Bernalillo County, New Mexico Department of Health, and the Office of Minority Health.
We’ll help you get a vaccination appointment. Reach out to us at: